For a well established Private bank, we are seeking a
- Monitor and perform enhanced Due Diligence reviews of high risk and PEP clients
- Conduct investigations when required and submit internal reports to appropriate services
- Develop and deliver AML/KYC training to CRMs
- Keep abreast of key regulatory changes and risks associated with client due diligence
- Treat individual and accumulated alerts generated by AML system
- Treat BSA, OFAC and EU requests of Correspondent banks
- Ensure international regulatory standards and practices are followed and are implemented into the Private Banking activity.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Compliance within a Private bank or a Big4;
- A University degree in Law or finance/banking would be an advantage;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Dynamic, team-player and analytical thinking individual;
- A Swiss Residence is required.