For a Private Bank based in Geneva, we are looking for a
Junior Quantitative & Fund analyst
- Closely working with a senior member of the team and responsible for conducting research on index funds across all asset classes;
- In charge of implementing and optimizing existing strategies;
- Implementation of innovative data analysis algorithms and tools;
- Back-testing and deployment of new trading strategies and development of quantitative decision-making tools;
- Select best-in-class ETPs/funds to implement asset class views while targeting fiscal and regulatory efficiency;
- Advise portfolio managers and bankers.
- Excellent skills in a technical/numerical area (computing, engineering, mathematics, physics, programming, statistics…);
- Strong software programming skills;
- Bachelor/Masters in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics; EPFL University student will be an advantage;
- Interest in systematic trading;
- VBA proficiency user;
- Understanding of ETP and index construction methodologies, a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to produce high quality, accurate work, under pressure and to tight deadlines.