For a bank based in Geneva, we are looking for a Credit Expert to join their Credit team as a
- Analyse, prepare and implement complex credit transactions in the corporate segment and examine them to ensure completeness of supporting information/documents and compliance with Bank’s requirements;
- Structure credit solutions for Corporate clients and advise Relationship Managers on their application;
- Analyse financial statements, balance sheet and P&L ;
- Submission of credit applications to the credit committee;
- Prepare all legal documentation related to credit files;
- Review credit risk assessment, set up business cases and draft reports to the Senior Management team.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in structuring Corporate or special/complex credits (derivatives, structured...) in a private, commercial or investment bank;
- Generalist corporate sector experience is required;
- Educated to degree standard;
- Excellent attention to detail and client/solution-oriented person;
- Excellent communication skills, autonomous, creative, flexible and team player;
- Fluent in English and ideally advanced level in French.