Within the Finance department of a bank based in Geneva, this role involves exposure to all book-keeping, closing, financial reporting, MIS and financial risk controlling processes of the Finance department. For this role, we are seeking a
Senior Accountant - Banking specialist
- Preparing and submitting all the regulatory reporting to the SNB and the FINMA on individual and group basis using FiRE and Focus ALM;
- Periodic financial consolidation of the group;
- Participating to the monitoring of the liquidity, capital adequacy and risk diversification ratios and calculating the impact of business initiatives on such ratios at bank and group levels;
- Capital Planning and participating to any new project related to the Finance department.
- Excellent knowledge and sound experience in elaborating regulatory reporting to the SNB and the FINMA is a must;
- Good knowledge and relevant experience in financial consolidation;
- Very good level of English is a must;
- Relevant exposure to the Swiss banking regulatory environment;
- Good command of Excel and FIRE;
- Soft skills: self-starter, fast, polyvalent, flexible, precise professional delivering quality work and willing to learn/improve continuously. High sense of integrity, confidentiality and team spirit.
Swiss residence along with a valid permit are a must