For a private bank based in Geneva, we are seeking an experienced person demonstrating proven first class administrative support skills as a
Legal administrative assistant
- Provide personal assistance and administrative support to members of Senior Management;
- Prepare presentations for Board meetings and take minutes in an appropriate banking standard;
- Prepare, compile, and/or perform final formatting and editing on files, briefs and documents;
- Answer queries and handle sensitive information appropriately;
- Handling diary management and travel arrangements;
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as required on different internal bank projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a law firm or a bank;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office at advanced level: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook);
- Both excellent level in French and English (written and spoken);
- Proven ability to work in a team as well as autonomously, with strong communication skills;
- Stress resilient, diplomate, motivated and “hands on” and positive attitude.
Swiss residence and holder of a Swiss work permit.