For a Fiduciary company based in Geneva, we are looking a
- Provide support to the team in charge of managing a portfolio of wealth management structures;
- Production and maintenance of statutory records relating to Trusts and Companies, including document execution and file exploratory work, preparation of payment instructions, resolutions, checking bank statements;
- Secretarial assistance including the typing, checking and issuing of correspondence and reports;
- Management and organization of meetings/appointments and monitor diary;
- Creation and update of reports and spread sheets, follow up of client’s files, database update, etc.;
- Coordination and back-up of other Trust team’s assistant when required.
- 3/4 years minimum of professional experience in a similar position within a bank / Law firm or trust & fiduciary services;
- Fluency in English, knowledge of another language is a strong advantage;
- Strong IT skills needed – good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proactive attitude, sense of precision, ability to multitasking, prioritising workload, with good communication skills.