For a financial company based in Geneva, we are seeking a Tax advisor with knowledge of personal and corporate Swiss taxes including VAT.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver the tax compliance requirements for Swiss companies within the group, investment-holding companies and Swiss personal tax returns for different persons.
Tax Specialist / Tax Compliance
- Maintaining detailed and spreadsheets to capture, process and report information required for personal tax returns;
- Collating detailed financial informations to manage the annual personal tax returns accurately and on time, comprising investments across multiple jurisdictions, investment structures and asset classes;
- Checking and managing personal and corporate tax payments, checking assessments from the tax authorities, and speaking with the tax authorities where necessary;
- Reviewing VAT calculations and returns;
- Reviewing corporate income tax calculations, tax returns and tax payment schedules.
- Swiss personal and corporate tax experience;
- Experience in managing a complex process from A to Z;
- A can do attitude with ability to work within a team and a fast-past environment;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Proficiency in English, French is a plus.